Search Safety Resources
What's Next After A Shooting? Force Science-Based Trio Share Their Recommendations
Chuck Remsberg, Editor-in-Chief
Force Science Institute
- What 12 questions should an officer answer at the scene?
- Besides wound treatment, what critical benefits does he or she gain from prompt
- transport to a medical facility?
- What does an agency gain by encouraging an officer to have independent legal counsel
- before a detailed statement is taken?
- What question do cops most want answered when the smoke clears?
Safety & Memorial
Recently Published Saftey Resources
Police Use of Force and Officer Injuries: Comparing Conducted Energy Devices (CED) to Hands-And Weapon-Based Tactics
Force Science Institute Newsletter - May 4, 2012